When I began this series, my intention was to borrow from a women’s seminar I taught 10 years ago on this subject. From the first post this series took on a direction of its own and barely resembles the material from that seminar.
I am excited about how this series went, and it was very well received…but that seminar material still sits….untouched….unviewed.
But not for long…
This summer I will be working on a new project – I will be putting that seminar material into a new book, along with some of the material I have shared with this series, and add in some new material that’s on my heart to share….
…and this fall you should be looking for a new book from me!
Now – deadlines are always fluid – so keep checking back for more details as to when this book will really be ready.
To view all the posts from the Building Healthy Relationships series click below:
1. Link up as many posts as you’d like (even giveaways!)
3. Link back to A Little R & R
Latest posts by Rosilind (see all)
- How I Became a Bible Study Blogger….and you can, too - October 26, 2016
- Are You Forgetting This When You Pray? - October 19, 2016
- 10 Steps to an Effective Quiet Time - October 17, 2016