Here are some things you’ll want to check out!
Hey mom – are you battling a lot of regrets right now? Do you carry around a lot of fear, condemnation and pain? Sarah Mae has partnered with Kimberly Knockel to put together a video course called Longing for Life.
And it’s amazingly inexpensive!
Here’s What You’ll Learn:
In the Longing for Life course you will learn how to:
- Identify “core” lies that are interfering with your ability to see and act with clarity and calm
- Put into practice strategies that will help you get unstuck so you can choose your life
- Embrace who you are by understanding three key principles
- Get real with God by asking honest questions in the midst of deep pain
- See faith through the lens of a heavenly perspective, which is a game-changer
Here’s What You’ll Get in the Course:
When you purchase the Longing for Life course, you get immediate access to:
- Five teaching videos (the average of which is 15 minutes)
- PDF downloads for each video so you can dig in deeper to the content
- Bonus webinars and videos that will be added (including a “core lies” intensive with professional counselor Kimberley Knockel)
- A private FB community where you can learn and grow with other members of the course
- Access to me through the FB community where I will encourage you through the course
Check out the course here: Longing For Life
Check out this awesome 6-week geography course that takes you around the world to see how different countries celebrate Christmas!!
Not crazy about Elf on the Shelf, but want to do something fun with your kids? Check out Melk the Christmas Monkey. I’ll be doing it this year with my kids.
Instead of Elf on the Shelf doing naughty things all over your home, Melk the Christmas Monkey teaches your children godly character with fun projects and lessons!
I’ll admit, this post made me really jealous! In a good way, of course. In this post, Renee streamlines grocery store savings in a way that will absolutely make you cry for joy!! Be sure to stop by Tune My Heart Blog to find the #1 tip for saving money on groceries!
Were you featured? Feel free to grab this button and tell the world!
Now for the party!!!!!
Starting this week, this party will run from 8pm Tuesday night through 4am Friday morning EST
1. Link up as many posts as you’d like (even giveaways!)
2. Link up old posts you wish would have received more attention!
3. Link back to A Little R & R
4. The party runs through next Tuesday evening! So have FUN!
Latest posts by Rosilind (see all)
- How I Became a Bible Study Blogger….and you can, too - October 26, 2016
- Are You Forgetting This When You Pray? - October 19, 2016
- 10 Steps to an Effective Quiet Time - October 17, 2016