A Little R & R is written and maintained by me – Rosilind Jukic.
One of the added benefits with A Little R & R is that I earn a small income that helps support my family.
You see, I am a missionary living in Croatia; and while my husband is employed, his income isn’t enough to support our family of four. I am honored and blessed to be able to stay at home with my children and care for the home, and what has enabled me to do this is investing in A Little R & R.
When I began A Little R & R, I never knew it would blossom into what it is today. I certainly never believed I could earn an income at home. I am more blessed than I could ever describe to be able to do what I love and get paid to do it!
I get paid in a variety of ways:
- I occasionally receive free books and products in exchange for a review. I will always disclose this.
- I often refer to and recommend products I’ve tried and found useful and will link to those products with affiliate links that generate an income for my family.
- I often use affiliate links – or refer to products by sending followers to my blog – on my social media sites: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Periscope, Google +, and YouTube to products that I recommend and those links help generate an income for my family.
- I make products and sell them as a way to generate income for my family.
- I occasionally send out emails to my subscribers recommending products or services, either created by others or me, that help to generate an income for my family.
Now – here are some guidelines about this blog.
I do this through advertising space, affiliate links and occasional reviews and giveaways.
I also offer a Google search field in my sidebar that enable you – my reader – to shop through me. This is at no extra cost to you, but it does help grant my family a second income and enables me to continue being a stay-at-home mom.
I make every effort possible to ensure that all advertising is in agreement with my personal values, and that all items I recommend are quality items that I stand behind. However, sometimes an add slips through the cracks. I hope you’ll grant me grace in those instances.
Services and Sidebar Ads
You may also view my media kit here.
Books and Bible studies and courses
Another means of an income for us is through my books. You can visit my store here. All books are for individual use and may only be printed once.
Additionally, I offer Bible studies and courses here at A Little R & R. All Bible studies and courses are for individual use only. To use these products in a group setting, you will need to purchase an additional site license.
To view the Terms of Sale, you may click here
Because all of the products sold here at A Little R & R are digital and cannot be physically returned, all sales are final.
I also offer free printables to my readers and subscribers. I ask that you be respectful and use them for your personal use only. If you share about our materials, I ask that you link back to A Little R & R and give proper credit.
This policy is valid from 20 April 2016
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact Rosilind Jukic.
This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.
The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org
Latest posts by Rosilind (see all)
- What To Do When Someone Wont Listen To the Gospel - March 16, 2018
- The Number 1 Reason Why Every Christian Should Be on Social Media - March 14, 2018
- How to Successfully Share Your Faith - March 9, 2018