I love this time of year because its like the Word of God comes alive in new ways for me every year.
One thing I like to do each year is choose one or two Bible studies to do that help keep my heart centered on Jesus, and not on tradition or atmosphere.
I absolutely love this simple, yet powerful, Christmas study by Stephanie of The Multi-Taskin’ Mom.
In this Bible study, Stephanie gives us 23 words to study in depth – all having to do with Jesus’ birth. As you study them out in scripture, you also ponder ways you can apply these words to your own personal life.
More than Words is a 25 day devotional, that takes you through the key words in the Christmas story, starting December 1 and ending on Christmas Day.
I love that!
What better way to center your heart on Christ than to do an in-depth study of each key word in the account of Jesus’ birth!
Plus, each page of this devotional is so colorful!
You can get your copy on Amazon today!
And make this Christmas all about Jesus!!
I really liked this post because it is a post to men about emotions. I know, most men aren’t in touch with their emotions, but Beth at Messy Marriage gives them 5 really good ways they can identify what their emotions are. But before you head over there to print it off for the mister, why not take a look at it for you – because these tips are super-important!
Were you featured? Feel free to grab this button and tell the world!
Now for the party!!!!!
Starting this week, this party will run from 8pm Tuesday night through 4am Friday morning EST
1. Link up as many posts as you’d like (even giveaways!)
2. Link up old posts you wish would have received more attention!
3. Link back to A Little R & R
4. The party runs through next Tuesday evening! So have FUN!
Latest posts by Rosilind (see all)
- How I Became a Bible Study Blogger….and you can, too - October 26, 2016
- Are You Forgetting This When You Pray? - October 19, 2016
- 10 Steps to an Effective Quiet Time - October 17, 2016