1) In the verbal plenary inspiration of the Bible.
2) In one God eternally existing in three persons; namely the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
3) Jesus Christ is the only begotten Son of the Father, conceived of the Holy Spirit, and born of the Virgin Mary. Jesus was crucified, buried and raised from the dead. He ascended to heaven and today sits at the right hand of the Father as our Intercessor.
4) All have sinned and come short of the glory of God and repentance is commanded by God for all and necessary for forgiveness of sins.
5) Justification, regeneration, and new birth are wrought by faith in the blood of Jesus Christ.
6) In sanctification subsequent to new birth, through faith in the blood of Christ; through the Word and by the Holy Spirit.
7) Holiness is God’s standard of living for His people.
8) In the baptism with the Holy Spirit subsequent to a clean heart.
9) In speaking with other tongues as the Spirit gives utterance and is the initial evidence of the baptism in the Holy Spirit.
10)In water baptism by immersion and all who repent should be baptized in the name of the Father and of the Son, and of the HolySpirit .
11) Divine healing is provided for all in the atonement.
12) In the Lord’s Supper and washing of the saints feet.
13) In the pre-millennial second coming of Jesus. First to resurrect the righteous dead and to catch away the living saints to Him
in the air. Second, to reign on the earth a thousand years.
14) In the bodily resurrection; eternal life for the righteous and eternal punishment for the wicked.
Latest posts by Rosilind (see all)
- My Thoughts on the Passing of Billy Graham - February 21, 2018
- What Does the Bible Say About Salvation - February 21, 2018
- 7 Acts of Love Every Christian Should Show All Year Long - February 19, 2018