Have you recently started a blog but feel discouraged because you aren’t getting noticed?
- You’re intimidated by all the social media options.
- You feel like you just don’t understand how to successfully promote your blog.
- You’ve considered starting a blog, but just haven’t taken the plunge yet.
- You need someone to hold your hand while you dive into the blogosphere.
I’m here for you!
Hi! I am Rosilind and I’ve been blogging for almost 8 years.
I have made every blogging mistake a blogger can make, and a few no one has ever thought of. But I’m still here, going strong.
The truth is that in the past 8 years of blogging, I’ve learned a lot of valuable lessons.
I’ve not only learned what not to do, but I’ve learned what will work to make a blog successful.
That is why I created the Ultimate Beginner Blogger Course!
It’s about coming alongside of you and showing you the ropes.
The Ultimate Beginner Blogger Course is a 10-week course during which you will learn:
- How to start a blog
- How to write an engaging post
- How to create pinnable graphics
- How to successfully run social media
- How to promote and market your blog
- How to grow your mailing list
Here is an outline of The Ultimate Beginner Blogger Course
5 Things You Need to Set Up a Blog
3 Things Every Blog Post Needs to Have
How to Write Amazing Blog Content
How to Make Images That Rock on Pinterest
How to Set Up a Mailing List
3 Pages Your Blog Needs Right Now
3 Ways to Grow Your Blog
Using Pinterest to Grow Your Blog
How to Create a Free Printable Download
How to Keep Your Blog Moving Forward
With this course you will also have access to a private Facebook group where you can ask me questions and receive helpful advice!
Sign up and start learning today about how to start and grow your blog!
Latest posts by Rosilind (see all)
- 3 Reasons Why Christians Are Not Better Than Everyone Else - January 19, 2018
- 7 Ways I’m Reviving My Homemaking - January 17, 2018
- 4 Ways I’m Reviving My Parenting - January 15, 2018