Have you recently started a blog but feel discouraged because you aren’t getting noticed?
Maybe you’re intimidated by all the social media options, or feel like you just don’t understand how to successfully promote your blog?
I’m here for you!
Perhaps you’ve considered starting a blog, but just haven’t taken the plunge yet. Do you need someone to hold your hand while you dive into the blogosphere?
I’m here for you, too!
That is what The Ultimate Beginner Blogger Course is all about! It’s about coming alongside of new or soon-to-be bloggers and showing them the ropes.
The Ultimate Beginner Blogger Course
This is a 9-weeks course during which you will learn:
- How to start a blog
- How to write an engaging post
- How to create pinnable graphics
- How to successfully run social media
- How to promote and market your blog
- How to grow your mailing list
- How to plan a successful blog launch
In addition to these topics you will also join a private Facebook group with other students and when the course is over, you will have a tight-knit group of bloggers with whom you can create a mastermind group!
But that’s not all!
During these 9 weeks, you will have the benefit of 6 one-on-one Skype calls with me as your mentor. We will look at what your specific needs and challenges are as a new blogger.
Due to limited space, I am only taking on 9 applicants, so if you are interested you will want to apply right away.
The cost of this course will be only $49.99. (must be able to pay via PayPal)
Are you ready?
Latest posts by Rosilind (see all)
- 3 Things You Need To Know About Failure - January 23, 2017
- Failure Is Not Your Identity – Free Inspirational Wall Art - January 20, 2017
- The Ephesians Experience - January 16, 2017