3 weeks ago I began the Elimination Diet.
My purpose with this diet was not to lose weight. It was to try to determine if my diet was causing stress on my body in some ways.
Now that I am now in the process of re-introducing foods, I have found the following to be true:
1. Food for me is a multi-layered concept. During the 3 weeks of eliminating foods, I found eating to be dull and completely unenjoyable.
2. During the 3 week diet, I learned a new level of discipline that I believe has transformed my relationship with food.
It was grueling.
I do confess to a couple of minor slip-ups. And I do mean minor. Honestly, I surprised myself because rather than slipping up and using it as an excuse to binge or throw in the towel, I managed to keep my “cheat” extremely minimal and then in the same day get back on board.
That is a new step for me.
What is the one healthy thing I am going to do this week?
What is one healthy thing you plan to do this week?
Leave a comment below and tell us!
Don’t forget to enter the You Are Loved Giveaway!
Latest posts by Rosilind (see all)
- How I Became a Bible Study Blogger….and you can, too - October 26, 2016
- Are You Forgetting This When You Pray? - October 19, 2016
- 10 Steps to an Effective Quiet Time - October 17, 2016