One of the reasons why I love to pray the Scripture is that it builds my faith.
Faith is the cornerstone of our Christian walk because without it, we don’t have a Christian walk.
Without faith we cannot trust God’s Word to be inerrant, unchanging, and the authority for our entire life.
Without faith we cannot trust that Jesus really did raise from the dead, that He is preparing a place for us, and that those whose lives are washed by His blood will dwell with Him for eternity.
Without faith we cannot believe that God still heals today: physically, emotionally, mentally, and spiritually.
God really does heal!
I’ll be very honest right now and say that I believe that when God heals, He heals completely.
Are there times when He chooses not to heal? Yes, there are times He chooses not to heal, but only because He knows He will be glorified in a greater way through that person’s illness than through their healing.
You see, it all comes down to God being glorified!
God heals completely!
And yet, there are so many Christians today who believe that though they may be set free from certain things, like alcohol or drugs, that they remain bound to that thing for the rest of their life.
Did not Christ say that He not only sets us free, but free indeed? Is He not powerful enough to set us free so that we can walk without that weight of sin bowing us down under its pressure?
Oh yes, God not only heals physically, He also heals us emotionally – so that we no longer live under the burden of hurt and guilt. He heals us mentally so that we no longer have to live under the oppression of addiction. He heals us spiritually so that we can live life and live it abundantly….and eternally!
And He does so that He is glorified!
30 Day Prayer Challenge on Healing
I want to build your faith with 30 Scripture verses about healing for us to pray through every day.
I pray that these verses will sink deep in your heart and bring forth fruit so that you can receive healing in your own life….and so that you can fulfill Christ’s command that as you go forth you will heal the sick
- sick in heart
- sick in mind
- sick in soul
- sick in body
- sick in spirit
This 30 Day Prayer Challenge is now available in my store. You can purchase the 30 Day Prayer Challenge on Healing here.
- Rosilind, a Pacific Northwest native, is a missionary living in Croatia and married to her hero. Together they live in the country with their 2 active boys where she enjoys fruity candles and a hot cup of herbal tea on a blustery fall evening. She holds an Associates of Practical Theology and is passionate about discipling and encouraging women. Her passion for writing led her to author a number of books. She is the author of A Little R & R where she encourages women to find contentment in what God created them to be. She can also be found at these other places on a regular basis. You can follow her on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Google +.
- Christian Living2018.07.183 Ways to Respond When You’re Under Attack
- Christian Living2018.07.163 Reasons Why You Should Read the Bible Every Day
- War Room Resources2018.07.118 War Room Verses For When You Don’t Feel Good Enough
- Christian Living2018.07.046 Fundamental Things Christians Should Treasure