I have been looking for some fun Easter activities for us to do this year.
My kids are getting older and I can’t wait to decorate our house today and make this Easter memorable!
But I do not want to decorate with bunnies and eggs. In our home, we emphasize a Christ-centered Easter, just like we emphasize a Christ-centered Christmas. You can watch a video below of my dad – a pastor of 40+ years and a great student of history – talk about the history behind the Easter bunny and Easter eggs.
Well, if you’re like me, and you’re looking for some great Christ-centered studies and activities for your family, I can’t wait to share with you what I’ve found!
The great part is that you can use these over and over, year after year, with your family as you grow and deepen your faith in Christ.
I strongly believe that as Christians, we should celebrate Easter as much as we celebrate Christmas.
Christmas really has no meaning without Easter. If Jesus hadn’t died and risen again, what meaning would His birth have had for us?
And yet, Easter wouldn’t exist if Christmas hadn’t happened. Right?
Both holidays are central to our faith and should be celebrated with all our hearts. Because of them, we have hope for all eternity.
Here are 3 Christ-centered family studies for Easter
1. Christ-centered Easter Resources.
Whether you are looking to bring the life of Jesus’ resurrection into your personal life, marriage and home, or whether you want to do a study together as a family – these resources are for you.
You have the option to get individual resources or the whole bundle.
2. Grapevine Studies – The Resurrection
If you’ve been around here very long, you know that I love Grapevine Studies. I have purchased my copy of The Resurrection and we’ll start to work through it as a family next week.
Grapevine Studies’ workbooks are great for the whole family. You can purchase just the beginner book, which already has traceables right in it, to teach your child how to draw through the Bible, or you can choose the Multi-Level version where you can tailor the workbooks to your families needs.
The Resurrection Workbook
3. Busy Books Easter Activity Pages for Kids
These Easter activity pages from Busy Books and More go along with these Busy Books sermon notes for kids. I love these because they teach older children how to listen sermons and then apply what they’ve learned on Sunday to their lives.
These activity pages are fun and there is something for all ages: ranging from color sheets and mazes to cross words. This is a great resource for the whole family.
Make Christ the center of your Easter this year as you focus on the immeasurable grace of God toward mankind! Without Jesus’ death and resurrection, we’d have no hope in this life or for all eternity.
“Thanks be to God for His indescribable gift!” 2 Corinthians 9:15
P.S. I promised a video by my dad, please take a moment to watch this and learn the true meaning behind the Easter Bunny and Egg
Resurrection Eggs with Booklet and Stickers -Tells Full Story of EasterCase for Christ for Kids (Case for… Series for Kids)My First Bible Stories (New Testament): The Easter StoryBusy Books: Sermon Notes for KidsBusy Books: Sermon Notes for Young LadiesThe Case for Christ & The Case for Faith (two books in one)The Case for the Resurrection of JesusThe Case for Easter: A Journalist Investigates the Evidence for the Resurrection (Case for … Series)
- Rosilind, a Pacific Northwest native, is a missionary living in Croatia and married to her hero. Together they live in the country with their 2 active boys where she enjoys fruity candles and a hot cup of herbal tea on a blustery fall evening. She holds an Associates of Practical Theology and is passionate about discipling and encouraging women. Her passion for writing led her to author a number of books. She is the author of A Little R & R where she encourages women to find contentment in what God created them to be. She can also be found at these other places on a regular basis. You can follow her on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Google +.
- Christian Living2018.07.183 Ways to Respond When You’re Under Attack
- Christian Living2018.07.163 Reasons Why You Should Read the Bible Every Day
- War Room Resources2018.07.118 War Room Verses For When You Don’t Feel Good Enough
- Christian Living2018.07.046 Fundamental Things Christians Should Treasure