This year I wrote a lot about war rooms and quiet times.
That is because I believe that time with God should be our first priority in life. The most important thing we do in life is glorify God, and we glorify Him best when our relationship with Him is strong.
That is why I can’t wait to share with you this amazing free Bible reading and prayer journal!
If you haven’t yet visited my dad’s blog Foundational, you don’t know what you’re missing.
His blog is for the seasoned believer and he offers amazing discipleship and leadership resources. His blog posts challenge you to think about the Christian life from a deeper perspective than you may have ever possibly considered.
But back to the free journal!
This amazing journal come with a Bible reading plan that will help you read through the entire Bible by December 31st.
Now, I know in some of my posts I encourage my readers to not rush through their Bible reading. And I still stand by that. But I do believe that more mature believers should make it a priority to read through the whole Bible, cover to cover, on a regular basis.
Because the more we read through God’s Word, cover to cover, the more our lives, our world-view, our decisions, and our moral compass is shaped around it, it’s principles and its commands.
That is why I love the Read Through the Bible in 365 Days Prayer Challenge Bible Reading and Prayer Journal.
First of all, it’s 55-pages. And it’s free!
So here is what you get in this amazing journal:
- A 30-day reading plan
- A Spiritual Battle checklist and worksheet
- A 30-day Bible reading journal
- Memory verse sheets
- A prayer journal
- and more!
By signing up at Foundational, each month you’ll receive a new Bible Reading and prayer journal.
Now, this journal starts in January, so you’ll receive February’s reading plan and journal the end of January.
Are you ready to accept the challenge?
Just type your email in below and you’ll receive it in your inbox right away!
- Rosilind, a Pacific Northwest native, is a missionary living in Croatia and married to her hero. Together they live in the country with their 2 active boys where she enjoys fruity candles and a hot cup of herbal tea on a blustery fall evening. She holds an Associates of Practical Theology and is passionate about discipling and encouraging women. Her passion for writing led her to author a number of books. She is the author of A Little R & R where she encourages women to find contentment in what God created them to be. She can also be found at these other places on a regular basis. You can follow her on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Google +.
- Christian Living2018.07.183 Ways to Respond When You’re Under Attack
- Christian Living2018.07.163 Reasons Why You Should Read the Bible Every Day
- War Room Resources2018.07.118 War Room Verses For When You Don’t Feel Good Enough
- Christian Living2018.07.046 Fundamental Things Christians Should Treasure