Are you frustrated with your spiritual growth?
Do you feel that you should be at a greater level of spiritual maturity?
We often grow impatient with ourselves, thinking that after salvation old habits should just start falling off. We forget that physical maturity takes decades, and we don’t tend to give ourselves adequate time to allow the fruit of the Spirit to grow in our lives and bear fruit.
However, cutting the growth process short, or trying to hurry it up, can by-pass many lessons God has for us along the way. There are many things to be learned as we allow ourselves time to grow spiritually.
10 Days to a Fruitful Life isn’t a Bible Study about how you can have all of the fruit of the Spirit growing in your life in just 10 days.
It is a study that shows us what each of the fruits should look like and why they are important to the life of a Christian.
However, I do believe that by the end of this study, you will already see some growth in your spiritual life!
Hi, my name is Rosilind.
I wrote 10 Days to a Fruitful Life as a sequel to my best-selling Bible study 14 Days of Agape.
Piggy-backing on the importance of Agape love in the life of a Christian, in how he relates to the body of Christ, we delve deep into the attributes of love listed in Galatians 5:22-23.
As I studied each attribute thoroughly, looking at the Greek words and how each attribute related to Agape love and 1 Corinthians 13, I began to notice a change in my own heart – a greater depth and maturity in how I related to my fellow Christians.
Join me in June for a 10-day journey through Galatians 5:22-23, as we discover how we can have a more fruitful life and grow in spiritual maturity.
This 10-day Bible study includes:
- Lifetime Access
- 10 video lessons
- A free workbook
- Private Facebook Group access
Here is what others are saying:
This Bible study is very insightful. We all need to be encouraged to be more fruitful in our lives and this study gives us the tools to make that happen.
– Wanda Hackett
Many Christians know they need to be fruitful, yet we get lost in the vastness of what means. Rosilind Jukic carefully guides you through a process at how to become fruitful while encouraging you no matter where you are in your faith walk.” I’m not sure this makes sense… but I’m really enjoying this Rosilind!
– Marrisa DiDomenico
Deep, relatable and inspiring Study with a set of questions and awesome videos like having a friend in your living room, that will get you to open hard places in your life. Rosilind Jukić has a knack for tackling hard questions. ..this study will help you through understanding the fruits of the Spirit and applications in your personal life.
God bless Rosilind
– Ifeoma Obiora-samuel
- Rosilind, a Pacific Northwest native, is a missionary living in Croatia and married to her hero. Together they live in the country with their 2 active boys where she enjoys fruity candles and a hot cup of herbal tea on a blustery fall evening. She holds an Associates of Practical Theology and is passionate about discipling and encouraging women. Her passion for writing led her to author a number of books. She is the author of A Little R & R where she encourages women to find contentment in what God created them to be. She can also be found at these other places on a regular basis. You can follow her on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Google +.
- Christian Living2018.07.183 Ways to Respond When You’re Under Attack
- Christian Living2018.07.163 Reasons Why You Should Read the Bible Every Day
- War Room Resources2018.07.118 War Room Verses For When You Don’t Feel Good Enough
- Christian Living2018.07.046 Fundamental Things Christians Should Treasure