Is there such a thing as perfect peace?
I know many think it’s a pipe dream.
But can you actually have perfect peace?
What is perfect peace?
It is a peace that remains steady and strong even in the most devastating circumstances because perfect peace doesn’t come from outside sources, but from the inside.
It grows from the inside and influences those around us.
Starting Monday, I will be leading a 6-week Bible study called No Mo’ Drama
Interestingly, but not coincidentally, my dad and I began planning this earlier this month. No one could have predicted the circumstances of last week, and yet God knew!
I can’t wait to begin digging in to this study with you all!
When you register for No Mo’ Drama, you will receive:
- Lifetime access
- 6 video-based lessons
- A free workbook
- Access to a private Facebook group
This 6-week course begins April 3rd.
You can learn more and register at the course page for No Mo’ Drama.
What’s more is that through April 3rd, you can get 30% off by using the coupon code: peace
I hope you’ll join me for 6 weeks of a life-changing experience in learning how to live a life of perfect peace!
Let’s learn how to live in the promise of God’s Word: “And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.” – Philippians 4:7
- Rosilind, a Pacific Northwest native, is a missionary living in Croatia and married to her hero. Together they live in the country with their 2 active boys where she enjoys fruity candles and a hot cup of herbal tea on a blustery fall evening. She holds an Associates of Practical Theology and is passionate about discipling and encouraging women. Her passion for writing led her to author a number of books. She is the author of A Little R & R where she encourages women to find contentment in what God created them to be. She can also be found at these other places on a regular basis. You can follow her on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Google +.
- Christian Living2018.07.183 Ways to Respond When You’re Under Attack
- Christian Living2018.07.163 Reasons Why You Should Read the Bible Every Day
- War Room Resources2018.07.118 War Room Verses For When You Don’t Feel Good Enough
- Christian Living2018.07.046 Fundamental Things Christians Should Treasure