It was a surreal moment for me.
I sat in the large room at a long fold-up table; next to my husband and surrounded by new friends. Listening to my dad share detailed historic events took me back to my jr. high days in our homeschool.
History was my favorite subject and it was the subject my dad taught on Mondays and Fridays.
I loved Mondays and Fridays!
He didn’t just make us memorize a bunch of timeline charts and dates, he told stories.
He pulled us in to history and I felt like I was right there! He fascinated me and to this day I am a history buff.
One of my favorite things to do is watch historical documentaries.
But the longer I listened, I was transported back even farther….into my single-digits.
I sat in a darkened church toward the back. To this day I remember him talking about the rapture, end-time prophecy, and how historic and current events serve as markers for us to tell how close we are to Jesus’ second coming.
Fact is, my dad has studied and documented this stuff since the late 60’s!
No joke, he has spent thousands of hours reading, studying, fitting together events from the news and history to biblical prophecy…
he’s visited the Holy Land a handful of times and seen those places the Bible talks about.
And now he’s put it all together in a 14-part video series, titled Where Are We On God’s Time Clock, that he’s making available on his blog!
If you are fascinated by the book of Revelation or find the Old Testament prophetic books a little confusing, this course is for you.
All together you get over 10 hours of teaching on biblical end-time prophecy through the lens of historic and current events.
Plus you get a free workbook and access to a private Faceboook group!
P.S.S. Did you know my dad has a podcast? If you’d like to check him out first, you can find a lot of his sermons right here on his podcast and take a listen. I know you’ll really enjoy his preaching and teaching style.
- Rosilind, a Pacific Northwest native, is a missionary living in Croatia and married to her hero. Together they live in the country with their 2 active boys where she enjoys fruity candles and a hot cup of herbal tea on a blustery fall evening. She holds an Associates of Practical Theology and is passionate about discipling and encouraging women. Her passion for writing led her to author a number of books. She is the author of A Little R & R where she encourages women to find contentment in what God created them to be. She can also be found at these other places on a regular basis. You can follow her on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Google +.
- Christian Living2018.07.183 Ways to Respond When You’re Under Attack
- Christian Living2018.07.163 Reasons Why You Should Read the Bible Every Day
- War Room Resources2018.07.118 War Room Verses For When You Don’t Feel Good Enough
- Christian Living2018.07.046 Fundamental Things Christians Should Treasure