Holidays are quickly fast approaching and I am on the hunt for new and delicious recipes. Right after we finished a couple round of Beachbody work outs, I was actually worried that I will gain all the pounds that I lost. How can I seriously say NO to all the yummy and tasty grub and fixings. Thank goodness for Pinterest and the blogosphere..there is an abundance of “skinny” and “healthier” versions of my favorite main dishes and side dishes.
Aside from Thanksgiving, our daughters birthday is coming up soon. We will soon have a seven year old. She is on that stage where she’s got something to say on how she wants to celebrate her special day. Of course everyday, her decision changes. All I know is that we are very grateful for her. Our miracle first born baby. The girl who made us a family. The little girl who stole her daddy’s heart even before she was born. The sweet girl who loves God and worships Jesus. She loves to sing worship songs and she enjoys reading the devotional to us. She calls everybody her friend and she has a very very sensitive heart that makes her very special and unique.
Back to the mouthwatering recipes. Despair not! You can enjoy the holidays without fussing over calories. Here’s 15 healthy and delicious side dishes that belongs to your table.
- Roasted Sweet Potatoes and Brussels Sprouts
- Rosemary Garlic Mashed Cauliflower
- Vegan Sweet Potato Casserole
- Cinnamon Roasted Butternut Squash
- No Bean Pumpkin Hummus
- Avocado and Chicken Pasta Salad
- Healthy Sausage Apple Stuffing- No Bread
- Agave Glazed Carrots
- Low Carb Green Bean Supreme
- Skinny Corn Casserole
- Parsnips Carrot Mash
- Crustless Libbys Pumpkin Pie
- Ham and Dill Pickle Bites
- Clean Green Bean Casserole
- Quinoa “Stuffing” (Quinoa with Butternut, Squash, Cranberries and Pistachios)
How about you? Share your favorite side dish, I would love to try it too!