Do you know who you are in Christ?
Do you still struggle with old habits, old defaults, old attitudes, and old ways of thinking?
Are you living a life of victory, or defeat?
As I began to delve into the book of Ephesians, I quickly realized that this letter that Paul wrote to the church in Ephesus would be a much larger study than I had originally though.
Each chapter and each verse is packed with so much truth that it was impossible to make this study short, and I could have still gone on to write more
When will this study begin?
The Who I Am in Christ Ephesians Bible study will begin July 17th.
If you can’t join us then, you can still purchase the workbook later and do it at a time that fits your schedule best.
What do you need for this study?
I recommend that you pre-order the Who I Am In Christ – a study through the book of Ephesians workbook. It is over 130 pages of exegetical text and study questions, plus room for notes, and will be discounted from today until the first day of the study.
When you purchase the workbook, you will also receive a free copy of The 30 Day Prayer Challenge for Ephesians, and the worksheet below:
While I will post the written material in the workbook on my blog, the workbook has additional study questions to help you apply the material to your life.
If you can’t afford the workbook, you can still print off the blog posts, or just take notes in your own journal or notebook.
I also recommend you sit down with your Bible for this study, use colored pencils, and take notes in the margins.
This is what my Bible looks like:
Additional resources I recommend:
Join in the discussion in the A Little R & R Bible Studies Facebook Group.
I recommend you visit my series on My Identity in Christ.
I also recommend my dad’s trilogy that is all about how to walk free in Christ.
Discovering True Identity is all about finding out who you are in Christ and how to walk in your new identity.
Agape is a look at how the love of God sets us free from the enemy’s strategy against us and how we can go into spiritual warfare to see our family, neighborhood, and cities see freedom as well.
Charis – the Power of Grace is a deep look at the grace of God and how God’s grace sets us free from trying to earn God’s favor.
These resources give a lot more dimension to what we’ll be studying, so I recommend you check them out.
Are you ready to start??
You can preorder the workbook here. When you preorder, you will receive the workbook, plus the additional resources, in your inbox Monday, July 17th.
- Rosilind, a Pacific Northwest native, is a missionary living in Croatia and married to her hero. Together they live in the country with their 2 active boys where she enjoys fruity candles and a hot cup of herbal tea on a blustery fall evening. She holds an Associates of Practical Theology and is passionate about discipling and encouraging women. Her passion for writing led her to author a number of books. She is the author of A Little R & R where she encourages women to find contentment in what God created them to be. She can also be found at these other places on a regular basis. You can follow her on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Google +.
- Christian Living2018.07.163 Reasons Why You Should Read the Bible Every Day
- War Room Resources2018.07.118 War Room Verses For When You Don’t Feel Good Enough
- Christian Living2018.07.046 Fundamental Things Christians Should Treasure
- Quiet Times2018.07.024 Smart Quiet Time Tips For the Easily Distracted